1. Open the 'Shortcuts' app
2. Tap the '+' to add a new Shortcut
3. Tap the 'Add Action' button
4. Tap on the 'Scripting' option
5. Tap the 'Open App' button
6. Tap 'Choose' and select the application you want customized
7. Select the application you want customized. Here we chose 'Phone'
8. Tap the icon with 3 dots
9. Tap the 'Add to Home Screen' button
10. Enter a name for your new icon. Here we chose the default name 'Phone'
11. Tap the icon to select the custom icon by MyEssy
12. Tap 'Choose Photo' button
13. From your photo library, select the corresponding icon. Here we chose the custom Phone icon
14. Confirm your selection by selecting 'Choose'
15. Tap 'Add' to complete setup
16. Your new custom icon by MyEssy will appear on your home screen